• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings earthlings.

LittleMoo

Yes, I had to go there with the title. Couldn't resist. :p

Anywho, my name is Bekah, 20 years old, from N.Ireland, UK. Noticed this forum before, but only got around to joining today.

I am hyper and silly and crazy, but also really shy. Yes, makes perfect sense I know! Ha.

I have a ton of interests from painting to music to religion etc. Though I describe myself as spiritual. I don't smoke or drink, and I hate nightclubs and bars - unlike most people! lol But oh well. What else to write...well, I am also interested in herbal medicine, becoming a herbalist is pretty much my dream atm. :D

Thats all for now! Don't want to type too much, might bore y'all. lol :lick:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Your words and posting style reminds me of a mixture of 3 people.

Of course, you don't know these people, so that would mean nothing to you.

errrrr, welcome to GF! I probably love your accent.

Impact

V.I.P.
You shouldn't jump to conclusions about us being earthlings. We are actually a collection of intergalactic travellers who have made our home here :lol:

Your words and posting style reminds me of a mixture of 3 people.

Of course, you don't know these people, so that would mean nothing to you.
Oooh, what people?

Anywho, welcome to GF Bekah, hope you enjoy your stay with us