• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greetings and Salutations to you all

Bloodwolfknight

Here's Wonder Woman dressed as pirate

Now that I have you're attention, Greeting everyone, I'm Wes, I'm 24 years old, I live in Connecticut, I love pro wrestling, I was born with two different colored eyes, I'm dating a blind surfer piano prodigy, I share a birthday with CM Punk, there's a Led Zeppelin poster above my head right now, I follow a religion based on a Jeff Bridges movie, I used to work a UPS, Former New York Mets first basemen Rico Bronga is a casual acquaintance, I may or may not be Batman, Early today I sang "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen at the top of my lungs in the middle of a crowded comic book store with little to no prompting, my favorite musical is Spider-Man Turn off the Dark, I was once asked which character from Super Smash Bros. I would most want to be trapped on an island with and chose Falco because he's the most edible, my favorite video game is Street Fighter II for the SNES, My favorite sports video game is a toss up between NBA Jam for the SNES and Mario Super Sluggers for the Nintendo Wii, I was on the wrestling team for all five years of high school, yes you read that right, I did indeed go to high school for five years, no I was not held back, I did an academic post graduate year at the same private school that the daughter of Rescue Me star Dennis Leary attended, the final wrestling match of my high school career was against a guy who weighed 250 lbs when I only weighed about 172, I kicked that guys ass, My favorite Simpsons character is Moe Syzlak, I had honey nut cheerios for breakfast, I'm honestly not that big a sports fan but I do enjoy baseball and pro wrestling so I'll probably have plenty to say on these forums, if I could have lunch with any celebrity it would probably be Armin Shimmerman of Star Trek Deep Space Nine fame, My favorite pro wrestler of all time is "Macho Man" Randy Savage, My favorite living pro wrestler is Rowdy Roddy Piper, My favorite active pro wrestler is Bray Wyatt. On WWE '13, I created a wrestling league comprised entirely of anime characters the current champion of which is Mega Man, the last time I did an introduction section for a forum I just copy and pasted the St. Crispin's Day speech from Shakespeare's Henry The Fifth, One of the strangest action figures I owned as a child was Leonardo from the Ninja Turtles as an Olympic sprinter, I like comic books, I am presently wearing green blue and pink striped socks, my favorite holiday is Valentines Day, I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany, yes that was from Anchorman I just wanted to see if you were still paying attention, This years superbowl was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen but I didn't care because I got to see Bruno Mars and my favorite pokemon as of X & Y is Hawlucha because it resembles a Mexican wrestler and that is awesome.

Hopefully that answers all the questions you had about me (and some that you didn't). If you have anymore, please don't hesitate to ask.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forums.

I'm glad that you've decided to join us. We already have a big wrestling fan base here and some great discussions. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

See you around.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I've been part or forum communities for awhile now and this is by far the most interesting introduction post I've ever seen lol. Can't wait to see more what you have in store for us. Enjoy yourself and I hope to see you more often than not. Cheers

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Bloodwolfknight said:
Here's Wonder Woman dressed as pirate

Now that I have you're attention, Greeting everyone, I'm Wes, I'm 24 years old, I live in Connecticut, I love pro wrestling, I was born with two different colored eyes, I'm dating a blind surfer piano prodigy, I share a birthday with CM Punk, there's a Led Zeppelin poster above my head right now, I follow a religion based on a Jeff Bridges movie, I used to work a UPS, Former New York Mets first basemen Rico Bronga is a casual acquaintance, I may or may not be Batman, Early today I sang "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen at the top of my lungs in the middle of a crowded comic book store with little to no prompting, my favorite musical is Spider-Man Turn off the Dark, I was once asked which character from Super Smash Bros. I would most want to be trapped on an island with and chose Falco because he's the most edible, my favorite video game is Street Fighter II for the SNES, My favorite sports video game is a toss up between NBA Jam for the SNES and Mario Super Sluggers for the Nintendo Wii, I was on the wrestling team for all five years of high school, yes you read that right, I did indeed go to high school for five years, no I was not held back, I did an academic post graduate year at the same private school that the daughter of Rescue Me star Dennis Leary attended, the final wrestling match of my high school career was against a guy who weighed 250 lbs when I only weighed about 172, I kicked that guys ass, My favorite Simpsons character is Moe Syzlak, I had honey nut cheerios for breakfast, I'm honestly not that big a sports fan but I do enjoy baseball and pro wrestling so I'll probably have plenty to say on these forums, if I could have lunch with any celebrity it would probably be Armin Shimmerman of Star Trek Deep Space Nine fame, My favorite pro wrestler of all time is "Macho Man" Randy Savage, My favorite living pro wrestler is Rowdy Roddy Piper, My favorite active pro wrestler is Bray Wyatt. On WWE '13, I created a wrestling league comprised entirely of anime characters the current champion of which is Mega Man, the last time I did an introduction section for a forum I just copy and pasted the St. Crispin's Day speech from Shakespeare's Henry The Fifth, One of the strangest action figures I owned as a child was Leonardo from the Ninja Turtles as an Olympic sprinter, I like comic books, I am presently wearing green blue and pink striped socks, my favorite holiday is Valentines Day, I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany, yes that was from Anchorman I just wanted to see if you were still paying attention, This years superbowl was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen but I didn't care because I got to see Bruno Mars and my favorite pokemon as of X & Y is Hawlucha because it resembles a Mexican wrestler and that is awesome.

Hopefully that answers all the questions you had about me (and some that you didn't). If you have anymore, please don't hesitate to ask.
BESTIE! ^__^ *huggles* Welcome to the forums. Also, nice intro. You're really weird. This is why you're my best friend. LOL. Also, I didn't know that you knew a former Mets player. That should make me want to stop talking to you. That and the Spider-Man musical thing. Bahahaha! But we've known each other for so long, that'd it be too much work, to disengage. Bahahaha! Kidding. But yes, welcome. Now, go forth and post things!

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Listen to your best friend and please do posts ;). We need more opinions around here and it sure seems like you'll have some interesting things to say. Can't wait for you to get started

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
Listen to your best friend and please do posts ;). We need more opinions around here and it sure seems like you'll have some interesting things to say. Can't wait for you to get started
Ohhh and let me tell you, does he ever have opinions! LOL.

Bloodwolfknight

Misha Mayhem said:
Dickey's Flow said:
Oh, we'll be getting to those soon enough ;)

Misha Mayhem

Registered Member
Bloodwolfknight said:
Misha Mayhem said:
Dickey's Flow said:
Oh, we'll be getting to those soon enough ;)
Give 'em hell, kid. ;) <3