Greetings and hello.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LifeinthePond, Feb 4, 2010.

1. LifeinthePond

LifeinthePond Mark ov teh Pond

Hello everybody, I know this our first date but I'll put out (e-v-e-r-y-w-a-y).

I'm a socially inept 24-year-old who lives in my grandmothers basement. I got laid off from work a week before Christmas (happy holidays me), from my job as a busser at a fancy coffee house.

I currently do not go to school, but did complete a semester at the local university, for Carpentry. I only did it because my last name is Carpenter and I am very original when it comes to life.

I absolutely insist of finding a way to either laugh at myself, or something funny. Even if their is dead people in the room.

I watch way too many shows and series (mostly anime and British), and am completely obsessed with them. My current obsession is Torchwood.

I'm a hermit, night owl, and a sarcastic prick and I'm notsosure that's a healthy combination.

My music range is wide, but if I had to narrow it down for you: European neofolk and industrial.

I don't even own a car and my $400 mountain bike was stolen. I was over it by the end of the day because I find humor in every situation. I like walking, too.

My reading moods vary. I read mostly into comics, manga and articles. Novels remain at the bedside but I never go into them for heavy periods of time. Mostly a few pages before I pass out.

I drink way too much Mountain Dew and eat way too many spaghetti o's.

Hi.

idisrsly likes this.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Welcome to the forums!

I wish they sold Mountain Dew here. Oh, maybe it's a good thing they don't! :lol:

Enjoy laughing at yourself or posts here. :haha:

3. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Wow, pretty interesting intro thread!

I like it!

Good to see you've been posting around a bit and getting a feel for the place!

enjoy :D

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Solid introduction there, you'll fit in perfect. Welcome.

5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

hi and welcome!!!
    seems fun to have you around!

happy posting! ;)

6. LifeinthePond

My long lost intro post! I'm happy!

Thank you all, thank you thank you.

7. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Welcome to GF. You seem really cool just from your intro thread, and the other posts of yours i've seen just top that off. I hope you stick around.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums! It's always nice to see new faces around here. You definitely seem like an interesting member and I'm hopeful that you stick around.

See you around.

9. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Hi there mate, welcome and hope you stick around, just one question..

Are you me???

10. LifeinthePond

Thank you all, I'm enjoying myself so far. Good people here.

It's possible. I don't leave my house enough to know that I am truly unique. For all I know, there could be SEVEN of me just in my neighborhood.