• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greeting from Croatia

Ivan

Registered Member
Good evening.

I'm Ivan, 22 years old informatics student from Croatia.

I'm looking forward to talk and entertain with many people from many different counties all over the world. I found that interesting and amusing, so that is a main reason why i have come here.

So, as you all see, my expectations are very big, I hope this forum won't dissappoint me haha :lol:

P.S Sorry if my English is not the best, but you can understand me, aren't you? :D

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Tere Ivan, Welcome to GF! :) Can you say more of maybe hobbies and other interest you have?

I hope you find GF to be a nice place as I have and become active!

Ivan

Registered Member
Thank you :)

Well, I can tell something about my hobbies. I like running and swimming in my spare time, sometimes a gym is also a good option if the weather is too cold.

Also, when I am at home, I like to explore some things over the internet, learning about web design and many other things. I am curious so I always find something that is very interesting to know... sometimes about different technologies, sometimes about sports, sometimes about psihology... depends on my mood. I like to read. :)

Yes, I hope that GF will be a good place to entertain :)

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Welcome to GF! I am from the US, so there is def. a worldwide community here.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Hey, welcome to GF! I can understand your English just fine :)

Let us know if you have questions or need help with anything.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Hello and welcome to GF! :D There are tons of awesome topics here and lots to read and learn. See you in the threads.

brieze

Registered Member
Welcome =] My sister and brother-in-law are in Croatia right now. They're studying the culture for school.
I hope you like it here on the forums =]

Last edited:

shelgarr

Registered Member
Your english is fine. Welcome. This place will not disappoint.