• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greenhouse gasses break record again

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
New CO2 emissions and other greenhouse gasses have hit a new record high. Despite all the negotiations and plans its only getting worse not better. It can also cause more weird weather and climate events.
http://news.yahoo.com/co2-levels-hit-record-high-30th-row-wmo-101344400.html

Its already over the top and scientists cant predict what will happen.
Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know if we can slow it down now. Because of global warming and thawing of permafrost green house gases that were trapped are now being released on top of what man creates.

I strongly suspect because of global warming and thawing of glaciers which slowed down the gulf stream our winters here have become colder on the east coast and midwest. Which because of this other places have become warmer. Places that use to be good for growing crops will one day not be because of this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Doc Breaking News 33