• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Green Paint Mayhem

penny4URthoughts

Registered Member
I don't know if any of you have heard about this, but last Friday, the Lincoln Memorial had green paint sprayed at its base. More green paint a few days later was found sprayed inside a cathedral on a pipe organ and inside a children's chapel. A woman has been arrested on suspicion.

Lincoln Memorial paint vandal caught on video, police seek person of interest, sources say - U.S. News

Woman arrested over Washington D.C. green paint attack - U.S. News=

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Green paint at both places, I would say there is a good chance she is responsible for both acts. I hope they make her pay for cleaning up and any restoration needed.

I hate it when people do stuff like this. I would like to know why she did this.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I think that one of the worst parts of this whole ordeal is that the monuments are remaining open during cleanup. People are going to DC to see these monuments to American awesomeness and instead are seeing green paint and a cleanup crew. I understand civil disobedience to protest against the government but these acts are disrespectful to the country, it's loyal lemmings, and the people that maintain the monuments.