Movies Green Lantern Movie Starts Shooting Next Spring

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Vegito728, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Source: Green Lantern Movie Starts Shooting Next Spring « FirstShowing.net

Awesome. The Green Lantern is pretty cool imo so I'd love to see a movie. I can't wait until some more news is released on this. They should start casting soon.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm a fan of The Green Lantern as well, should be interesting to see how this plays out, and who they select to play The Green Lantern. Keep us updated my friend.

3. Eilt_Druin

Eilt_Druin Registered Member

I'm really looking forward to the Green Lantern movie. If handled right, it could rival Star Wars in terms of scope and imagination. It could really take comic movies to an entirely new level.

4. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

Just found this and am not entirely sure if I am happy about it.
    Film news Ryan Reynolds is Green Lantern | TotalFilm.com

I would like to see Reynolds in this role but would much prefer a Deadpool spin off, the thing that bothers me mostly is that this could become a serious shambles if not done right.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I think Reynolds will do well in this spot. I want to see a Silver Surfer movie come out.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I also think Reynolds would do well. Blueyes they're rumors that a Silver Surfer movie should come out in the next couple of years or so. They haven't signed anything yet, but there's been a lot of talk about it. I think it will eventually happen and I really hope it does. because SS is awesome.