Green Days new album

Spackerchip

Registered Member
(Might be Old news :-/)

Green Day sneakily created a new album under the band name of "The Foxboro Hot Tubs" found here ->
MySpace.com - Foxboro Hot Tubs - - Garage - www.myspace.com/foxborohottubs

Wiki Article fo' pr00f = Foxboro Hot Tubs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Foxboro Hot Tubs has been confirmed as Green Day. Consisting of Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tre Cool, Jason White, Jason Freese, and Kevin Preston. While the band's history is, as yet, unknown, they are comprised of the members of Green Day, who are performing "garage" music under a nom de plume. "

I think it sounds alot different. So the change in name is justified... I've never really been a fan, but I think this work is definitely better then their last.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interesting. So it's the same three people?

The first song "Stop Drop and Roll" almost sounds Beatles-esq. The others don't really. Very interesting though.

I haven't really liked their stuff since their International Superhits cd though.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Interesting. So it's the same three people?

The first song "Stop Drop and Roll" almost sounds Beatles-esq. The others don't really. Very interesting though.

I haven't really liked their stuff since their International Superhits cd though.
yeah, I knew the style sounded familiar.

sounds pretty 60s Hippies-ish.

I think it's funny how all of their top friends are Japanese with their little ^__^ V pose. It may be intentional. I dunno. :lol:

I am really intrigued by this. I really liked Green Day until they got really preachy with American Idiot. This sounds like something I could really get into though. I might have to give this a shot.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
What, were Green Day officially dead or something? I was never really a fan, to be honest. Holiday was alright, but that was about it for me :)

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
It's the same members of Green Day but it isnt really "Green Day". It is simply a side project.

A new Green Day album is set to be released this fall or late summer.

Chaos WTF you kinda like Holiday? Have you listened to any of their older stuff??

I enjoyed American Idiot it was different but I didnt like the lengthy songs.