Green Day

Discussion in 'Music' started by SenatorB, May 3, 2006.

1. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I don't like them very much, I think they have a couple decent songs, but for the most part they're fairly irritating to listen to. Stop whining. Please.

What do other people think about them?

2. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Their newer stuff isn't as good as their older ones like Basket Case, but i still like them.

p.s wrong section.

3. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

I... thought I created this in music... If I didn't, someone please move it...

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well we already had a thread about this a while back but i'll let this slip by. I don't like their recent stuff, their song Boulevard of Broken Dreams was overplayed. The songs that I like the most are Basketcase, and Time of your Life, and I also When I come around.

5. SenatorB

SenatorB J.S.P.S

Hehe, you're right... I'd done a search, and I thought I was in music, but I had been in mature discussion, so there wasn't anything there when I posted this... sorry about that.

Yeah, Time of your Life was also really over played I thought, although I still consider it to be one of their more decent ones. I donno, I'm just not a huge fan.

6. Blur

Blur iPimp

overrated and overplayed

i liked boulevard of broken dreams...for the first 10 times i heard it....then the next 150 it just pissed me off

7. Green Day was cool until they became an anti-bush band.

American Idiot? please. I'm tired of bands that do that. Yes, we understand, you hate Bush. So does everyone else. Join the club.

I hated that bastard before he was elected.

8. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I can stand their music, but I'm not a particular fan of it. boulevard, I don't like anymore. same with american idiot. but I still like time of your like

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree it's incredible how many time they overplayed it, I thought it was only in Canada that they played it that much but I guess I was wrong.

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I like their older stuff. However, i burned them out I use to play them in my CD change and just leave them in and turn on the music whenever i was in my dorm room. Too lazy to change the CD thus i got sick of them.