• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Green Bay at Dallas next Thursday!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
So who here in the states watched the NFL football games yesterday? If not then all you missed was Green Bay and Dallas both anihilating their competition. That being said, Green Bay will be AT Dallas next Thursday. That game could be VERY entertaining. I doubt we will see any team losing with only 3 points. :)

So what did you guys think of the Thanksgiving games and what are your expectations/predictions for next week?

CaliforniaSteve

Registered Member
Man, thats gonna be a good game. I have to go with Dallas though, they just have too much talent at every position. If Green Bay had an answer for T.O I would pick them, but...they dont...so Im not.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
So what did you guys think of the Thanksgiving games
Only game I watched yesterday was USC vs Arizona State. But I did play football with my brother-in-law's family/friends and it was a lot of fun. I slipped in the snow trying to juke a defender and I was pretty close to blowing out my knee. One foot slipped out while the other one stuck into the ground and I landed on my back with my knee bent way too far. Hurt pretty bad, but I was able to walk it off and keep playing. It's a little sore today, but I don't think I damaged any ligaments or anything.

Hi_Im_Tim

I am Heavy Weapons Guy
That should be a good game on Thursday. I am thinking that Dallas will probably beat Green Bay.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't favor either team, so I don't really care who wins. I do know fans of both teams though so no matter who wins I'll have a few people to rub it in for. :D

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
You were right Andrew, the game was VERY entertaining. Looks like the competition was annihilated again.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It looks to me like Green Bay has the emotional edge, both have about the same level of offense, and Dallas has the defensive edge. I really don't know how this one will go, but I want the Pack to take it.

dmny500

Registered Member
I'm personally a Pats fan but I'm also a Dallas fan and I think Dallas is the second best team in the league. Romo just has too many weapons to go to for Green Bay to defend. I'm personally not a big fan of Brett Favre though so maybe this prediction is a little one sided. I think the final score will be Dallas 33, Packers 24.

Teorropy

I was happy when the team of Farve beat the Lions. It was an awesome game. I am all for Green Bay, I don't like the Cowboys. I do think it will be a good game.