Greatest WWE Diva - Round 1 - Group 1

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jun 12, 2009.

?

Who Is The Better Diva Between......

Poll closed Jun 19, 2009.
  1. Trish Stratus

80.0%
  2. Candice Michelle

10.0%
  3. Maryse

60.0%
  4. Dawn Marie

20.0%
  5. Sunny

70.0%
  6. Kelly Kelly

30.0%
  7. Mae Young

50.0%
  8. Alundra Blayze

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Ok this is the first part of the contest to find the greatest diva in WWE history! Like the greatest wrestler competition we had before, please vote as if choices were competing against eachother. (i.e. 1.Trish Stratus vs 2.Candice Michelle, 3.Maryse v 4.Dawn Marie etc.)

edit: I had planned to start with 2 groups of 16, but i can only have 10 poll options...? So probably do it in 4 groups of 8 to start with. Messier but.... meh!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009

2. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

Do we vote for just one, or more than one?

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

You vote for one winner for each match

Trish Stratus v Candice Michelle
    Maryse v Dawn Marie
    Sunny v kelly Kelly
    Mae Young v Alundra Blayze

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Trish over Candice

Maryse over Dawn Marie

Sunny over Kelly

Mae Young over Alundra Blayze

The only one that was really hard was picking Maryse because she's still so green. Trish and Sunny were no brainers and Mae pretty much was because she's a legend

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This round as a lot of hot diva's, Mae Young was hot 70 years ago lol. Here are my choices. Trish, Maryse, Sunny, Mae Young.

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah there's a couple of no brainers in the first round all right. Wanted to have 32 divas so it goes evenly all the way so there's a few fillers in there.

Surprised Alundra Blayze isn't doing better though. I think as far as wrestling ability goes she was the best the WWE ever had. Shame she cut ties with WWE with the whole belt in the bin stunt so there was no chance of seeing a return once WCW crumbled.