Greatest WWE Diva - Quarter Final

Who Is The Better Diva Between......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I suppose if we're solely focusing on their WWE careers you have a good point. But let's face it, Torrie Wilson didnt do jack in her career either. She never won a belt and pretty much just took her clothes off to get by.

Mae's storyline with Mark Henry was better then anything Wilson did :lol:
I see your point Mills, but I have to say Torrie taking off her clothes was better than anything Mae ever did:p (I know that had nothing to do with wrestling I just wanted to play Devil's Advocate)

Millz

Woof
Staff member
V.I.P.
I see your point Mills, but I have to say Torrie taking off her clothes was better than anything Mae ever did:p (I know that had nothing to do with wrestling I just wanted to play Devil's Advocate)
Okay guys, yeah, she was hot. I didn't forget :lol:

Torrie is like Michelle McCool for me...hot but I just cannot stand her. And I was probably one of few who completely threw out looks unless they were tied and it came down to that haha

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Okay guys, yeah, she was hot. I didn't forget :lol:

Torrie is like Michelle McCool for me...hot but I just cannot stand her. And I was probably one of few who completely threw out looks unless they were tied and it came down to that haha
I don't know how everyone else voted, but my thought process between those two were, Mae has had a great career, and her story line with Mark Henry was great...on the other hand Torrie took off her clothes....I gotta go with Torrie:lol:

wooly

I am the woolrus
We need more voters! Looks like we could have TWO draws on our hands unless someone breaks the deadlock... Last day before the poll closes.