Greatest WWE Diva - Quarter Final

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jun 24, 2009.

?

Who Is The Better Diva Between......

Poll closed Jun 29, 2009.
  1. 1. Trish Stratus

100.0%
  2. 1. Maryse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2. Mae Young

50.0%
  4. 2. Torrie Wilson

50.0%
  5. 3. Sunny

75.0%
  6. 3. Miss Elizabeth

25.0%
  7. 4. Sable

50.0%
  8. 4. The Fabulous Moolah

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

The competition should be starting to heat up now! Some of my favourites have been knocked out already, like Victoria and The Kat, but not a bad set of divas for the quarter final! Good mix of modern and classic divas. I can see the next round being pretty tough! :p

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Trish over Maryse
    Mae Young over Torrie Wilson
    Sunny over Miss Elizabeth
    Sable over The Fabulous Moolah

You're right, this is getting harder.

3. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Wasn't that hard to choose 0.0

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Tough but I went with:

Trish over Maryse
    Mae over Torrie
    Sunny or Elizabeth
    Moolah over Sable

5. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

I'm glad to see our Canadian girl Trish Stratus doing so well!

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I can't believe Mae Young is doing so well against Torrie. I wasn't even going to put her in the poll only i had to make up the numbers!

7. Millz

Well it helps that Torrie Wilson was terrible her entire career in wrestling. It also helps that Mae Young was a pioneer of the women's division for 50 years and is one of the reasons its still around today.

I'm just sayin

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I voted for Trish, Sunny, Sable and Torrie. It will only get tougher from now on.

9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I agree that Mae Young is a great figure in women's wrestling, but i wasn't really sure if i should have included her in the poll. In terms of a WWF career, Mae Young... Hasn't really had one!

Whie i respect her hugely as a women's wrestler, cus she had a great and very important NWA career i was trying to base my decision on WWF careers only. If i was basing on careers outside of WWF i could have put in people like Beulah McGillicutty. I dunno, it's an odd situation. I wasn't sure if her NWA years would count or not, but i don't mind seeing her go through at the same time! She was a still great and very important wrestler.

10. Millz

I suppose if we're solely focusing on their WWE careers you have a good point. But let's face it, Torrie Wilson didnt do jack in her career either. She never won a belt and pretty much just took her clothes off to get by.

Mae's storyline with Mark Henry was better then anything Wilson did :lol: