Greatest WWE Diva - Quarter Final

Who Is The Better Diva Between......

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wooly

I am the woolrus
The competition should be starting to heat up now! Some of my favourites have been knocked out already, like Victoria and The Kat, but not a bad set of divas for the quarter final! Good mix of modern and classic divas. I can see the next round being pretty tough! :p

Hiei

The Hierophant
Trish over Maryse
Mae Young over Torrie Wilson
Sunny over Miss Elizabeth
Sable over The Fabulous Moolah

You're right, this is getting harder.

wooly

I am the woolrus
I can't believe Mae Young is doing so well against Torrie. I wasn't even going to put her in the poll only i had to make up the numbers!

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can't believe Mae Young is doing so well against Torrie. I wasn't even going to put her in the poll only i had to make up the numbers!
Well it helps that Torrie Wilson was terrible her entire career in wrestling. It also helps that Mae Young was a pioneer of the women's division for 50 years and is one of the reasons its still around today.

I'm just sayin

wooly

I am the woolrus
Well it helps that Torrie Wilson was terrible her entire career in wrestling. It also helps that Mae Young was a pioneer of the women's division for 50 years and is one of the reasons its still around today.

I'm just sayin
I agree that Mae Young is a great figure in women's wrestling, but i wasn't really sure if i should have included her in the poll. In terms of a WWF career, Mae Young... Hasn't really had one!

Whie i respect her hugely as a women's wrestler, cus she had a great and very important NWA career i was trying to base my decision on WWF careers only. If i was basing on careers outside of WWF i could have put in people like Beulah McGillicutty. I dunno, it's an odd situation. I wasn't sure if her NWA years would count or not, but i don't mind seeing her go through at the same time! She was a still great and very important wrestler.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree that Mae Young is a great figure in women's wrestling, but i wasn't really sure if i should have included her in the poll. In terms of a WWF career, Mae Young... Hasn't really had one!

Whie i respect her hugely as a women's wrestler, cus she had a great and very important NWA career i was trying to base my decision on WWF careers only. If i was basing on careers outside of WWF i could have put in people like Beulah McGillicutty. I dunno, it's an odd situation. I wasn't sure if her NWA years would count or not, but i don't mind seeing her go through at the same time! She was a still great and very important wrestler.
I suppose if we're solely focusing on their WWE careers you have a good point. But let's face it, Torrie Wilson didnt do jack in her career either. She never won a belt and pretty much just took her clothes off to get by.

Mae's storyline with Mark Henry was better then anything Wilson did :lol: