Greatest Wrestler of all time is....

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Congratulations to Stone Cold Steve Austin for being the greatest wrestler of all time on General Forum.

I personally disagree but he had the most votes in the final round, he beat out Bret Hart by one vote.

Congratulations.

2. padd

padd Registered Member

took long enough..
    since what.. augtst?

3. GameTehBeta

GameTehBeta New Member

Congratulations, are we talking about real wrestling or the WWF actor stuff. Pardon me, I'm still new and getting to learn everybody influential here.

4. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Thats a shame. I definitely thought Bret would have it.

well, you can't say Stone Cold didn't deserve it

5. Babe_Ruth

Yeah, I really wanted him to win, I just believe deep down he's better then anyone else to ever put on a pair of wrestling boots. But that's my personal opinion.

But Stone Cold is a talented wrestler, I think he belongs to be at least in the top three.

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I think we had a nice final three people and overall the voting was pretty good IMO. Austin is obviously a nice choice.

This was a fun game that I'm happy took a long time.

7. Babe_Ruth

Yeah it was great, I wish we had a little more participation and input, but overall it went pretty well, I don't know how we made that mistake, but it happened and we dealt with it.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm sad to see that Edge didn't win, nor did Kurt Angle make it to finals (how did THAT happen?), but if Stone Cold is the winner, then Stone Cold is the winner. Congrats. :D

9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

I thought this was a great comptition, hopefully the WWE awards will take up a bit of time aswell!

Pretty happy to see Stone Cold win. My two top choices would be Bret Hart and Triple H a close second, then Stone Cold.

10. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Edge and Kurt Angle are current wrestlers so it makes sense they didn't win as a result of their careers not being finished yet.