TV Greatest TV character of all time??

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by StroShow, May 8, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

In BR's "All in the Family" thread he mentioned that he thought that Archie Bunker was the greatest TV character of all time. Now I have a feeling this thread as already been made but I'm going to try it out anyways. In your opinion who do you think is the Greatest TV Character of all time and why?? Past or present.

2. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Only one? lol...

I'd go with Bill Cosby, he was hilarious and quite possibly the funniest person in any sitcom.

In a cop show? Hmmm...I'd have to go with the Robert Goren in Law and Order: Criminal Intent.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Will Smith without a doubt. Not only was he hilarious but Fresh Prince touched on a lot of serious issues too.

4. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Will Smith would have been my second choice, man the glory days of Fresh Prince hahaha...

How about Urkel? lol.

5. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Three-way tie for me...

Fox Mulder, Vic Mackey and Stewie Griffin.

6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

Oh man.. a real person.. I would defiantly have to go with Will Smith also.. or House.

7. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Oh if animated is included then Peter Griffin gets my vote! Only Peter gets me laughing so hard I cry.

8. SouthernComfort

SouthernComfort Registered Member

archie bunker is my first choice, with louie de palma from taxi being second (played by danny devito)

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

For a real person - House. Animated - Bender from Futurama. I guess House would still win out of the two of them though.

10. Jakey-D

Jakey-D Registered Member

Sorry to conform, but House MD!

In terms of animated characters, Family Guy's Adam West. He is incredibly funny!

Ooooh, perhaps the blonde cheerleader from Glee has potential if she keep cracking off one liners.

You should maybe think about doing a poll based on this when enough people make their suggestions.