TV Greatest sitcom character of all time Final Round

Greatest sitcom character of all time Final Round

• Total voters

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So were down to the finals of greatest sitcom character of all time. The final characters that are going to battle it out in this final round will be Archie Bunker from All in the Family vs Rob Petrie from Dick Van Dyke. It should be pretty competitive and hopefully we get a lot votes for this final round. Let the voting begin.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it's tied 2-2, I think this is going to be a close match up, because both of these guys are great characters. Hopefully we get a lot of more votes though, it makes it way more entertaining that way.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I went with Rob Petrie. Both characters are great but I think Dick Van Dyke is a better actor overall.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know Hybrix, both were funny in their own way, but in my opinion Archie was the kind of comedy when it came to sitcoms. He didn't even have to say anything and he would make you laugh. I know Dick Van Dyke, had some great facial expressions, but Archie was the king of those. Another thing that I loved about him is that his character pushed the limit of what you can say on T.V. They had a 30 second delay on All in the Family because of it.

Archie here. I found him completely funny when dealing with Meathead and George. That's the kind of humor and characters I enjoy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Alright people, I'm going to give this until this upcoming Friday. I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of votes we've gotten for this final round, so hopefully we can get a few more.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well it was a close race, I wish we had more then seven votes. But according to General Forum Archie Bunker is the greatest sitcom character of all time. I'm pleased with the outcome.