• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greatest Royal Rumble

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It seems like there's a bit of an online backlash because the women are prohibited from performing.

Stay tuned...

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
What took those keyboard warriors so long to react to this? Get with it, dorks. If this was gonna happen it shoulda happened a month ago whenever they announced it.

EdgeHead

Registered Member

Interesting. I wonder what caused the change.
Originally, I think it's because WWE officials thought Taker would be offended at Rusev's "promo" on TMZ when he made a joke about Taker being old so they switched him with Jericho. When WWE officials found out that Taker wasn't offended by Rusev's comments, they put him back. Basically, WWE overreacted on Rusev trolling.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Graves and even Cole's reaction made that even better hahah

I cannot believe Reigns lost...maybe they'll actually push Reigns as a heel and make Braun the guy to beat Brock

EdgeHead

Registered Member
It would make sense. Apparently, the reason they moved Samoa Joe to Smackdown is because Joe wouldn't have as much exposure on RAW, being on the same brand than Roman and they want to give Joe a big push. So, your theory of Roman turning heel, all of a sudden, it makes a whole lot of sense. And yeah, I can't believe that they're gonna hold off much longer before pulling the trigger on Brock losing the title to Braun.