• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greatest Players of all time according to GF

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I will keep this thread stickied to keep the list updated to see who the greatest players of all time according to General Forum.

Catcher: Johnny Bench
First Baseman: Lou Gehrig
Second Baseman: Rogers Hornsby
Shortstop: Honus Wagner
Third Baseman: Mike Schmidt
Right Fielder: Babe Ruth

Last edited:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I noticed these are all field positions, I know just a little about baseball, are those the only positions? What would Barry Bonds, Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron be classified as?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I noticed these are all field positions, I know just a little about baseball, are those the only positions? What would Barry Bonds, Babe Ruth and Hank Aaron be classified as?
We just never finished the list. This was made back in 2009.

Aaron, Bonds and Ruth were all outfielders.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sounds like we should probably revive it ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha sounds good to me! This is one time it would benefit to have ole Wade back. He knew his historical stuff.
Maybe that could lure him back. Anyone want to send him a message on the ol' facebook machine?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I don't have a problem with the list, I would add

Left fielder: Ted Williams
Center fielder: Willie Mays, just slightly edging out Micky Mantle.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Movies & TV 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9
thealigator Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth Sports 16
Fresh NBA 5