• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greatest player

J

jason_homan

"WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE, IT WILL BE KOBE BRYANT."

-Marc Jackson

R

RajaB

Vince Carter said:
That's true. He broke a lot of people's heart especially Karl Malone and John Stockton lol. Also if you notice every guy who's dominating the NBA these days like: Kobe, T-mac, Carter and LeBron all their game resembles the same style of play that Air Jordan played back in the day, that's how good he was and how people payed attention to him when he played the game.
people say t-mac is one of the best in the league, but i dunt think so. with all the games he missed this year and his back injury hes not that great at all

S

shawnesty23

fatboy said:
i think MJ, but soon it will be kobe. then after that possibly lebron. those 2 have alot to do to take that possition, but i think both are capable.
coem on kobe isnt in jordans league

S

shawnesty23

fatboy said:
not yet but he isnt to far behind.
he is far behind. jordan has 3 more rings, done without a big man. he was the best defensive player of his era. he made his teamates better nad has better stats in every category. kobe isnt top 20 of all time