Greatest player

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who do you think is the greatest NBA player of all time? There's definitly a big list to choose from but I have no doubt that majority of the people who will reply to this will have the same vote as mine. I have to say Michael Jordan was the greatest player to ever played the game. He changed the NBA so much. No one was used to see a Guard dominate a game like he did, people were used to see big dominating centers being the best players, until Jordan came along. He also did so much more that i'll probably state later.

E

Escobar

I doubt most people will say anything besides Michael Jordan, other than to try and be different. He completely revolutionized the game and totally dominated...it's his fault so many good players of his time ended up without a championship XD

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's true. He broke a lot of people's heart especially Karl Malone and John Stockton lol. Also if you notice every guy who's dominating the NBA these days like: Kobe, T-mac, Carter and LeBron all their game resembles the same style of play that Air Jordan played back in the day, that's how good he was and how people payed attention to him when he played the game.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yes everybody will say Michael Jordan. Most people will say he's, not even seeing one of his games just hearing a lot about him in the news figuring he's good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's true because a lot of people hear how good he was by their father or something, then they see home highlights that he did, and their just amaze, so I agree even if they haven't seen him play they'll still think he's the best of all time.

F

fatboy

i think MJ, but soon it will be kobe. then after that possibly lebron. those 2 have alot to do to take that possition, but i think both are capable.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no doubt that Kobe and LeBron will take over is thrown but it should be interesting to see how they do it, because they both copied their game off him so let's see what they do to change the game like Michael did. That's why Michael is so great he changed the game in so many ways.

A

ajclay

fatboy said:
i think MJ, but soon it will be kobe. then after that possibly lebron. those 2 have alot to do to take that possition, but i think both are capable.
So odd to see you said, Kobe "will be" the greatest...

:)

anyways.

I think Labron at 22 is at a higher stange than Kobe or MJ was at that point.

BUT, can he continue to climb?

It is yet to be seen...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am sure he can, the guys is an absolute monster and at the tender age of 22 I am sure he'll overtake Michael as the best player. But there's so much he'll have to do to achieve that goal because MJ set the bar so high that's why he's considered the best player to ever played the game.

F

fatboy

ajclay said:
fatboy said:
So odd to see you said, Kobe "will be" the greatest...

:)

anyways.

I think Labron at 22 is at a higher stange than Kobe or MJ was at that point.

BUT, can he continue to climb?

It is yet to be seen...
as much as i hate to agree i do. lenron at his stage of development and kobe when he was at the same stage, lebron is better. i can say that about MJ too. but to argue, the league now is different then it was 10 years ago and longer for jordan. younger players have more opportunities then in the past. but physically lebron is way ahead of the other two. if you look at clips form the past kobe and MJ were skinny little dorks and lebron is all buff and ginormous.