• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greatest Invention

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What do you think is the best invention in the world? I know this is a very hard question to answer, but I would have to say it has to be between Electricity and the Telephone. This is very hard to answer.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think the internet would have to be the greatest invention, because it is basically instant communication with anyone around the world, any time, any place.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a good answer, but how can you use the Internet if you don't have electricity lol I am just joking. the internet is a great invention, so is the Cell Phone it saves you from a lot of problems.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Chocolate is the greatest invention ever! It's so tasty!

I'm kidding, digital Tv is the best so much entertainment on one little box!

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Vince Carter said:
That's a good answer, but how can you use the Internet if you don't have electricity lol I am just joking. the internet is a great invention, so is the Cell Phone it saves you from a lot of problems.
Assuming your Cell phone actually has service when you have a problem.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah true that's the only down fall about having a cellular phone is some places you cannot get any connection which tottaly sucks.

D

dias2525

Best invention.. can I say the internet? If it has to be a thing then I say a bed. I use it everday and I really never want to get away.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
dias2525 said:
Best invention.. can I say the internet? If it has to be a thing then I say a bed. I use it everday and I really never want to get away.
Yeah, beds are a great invention. I love my bed so much! Also a great invention is the car, if there wasn't cars i doubt i'd be in college.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I dont see how a bed would be an invention, everyone had some form of bed through out the ages.

merob

Boom!
I think it's electricity.