• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Greatest Games

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Since March Madness is just around the corner, one of the sports network here is showing the greatest College Basketball games of all time that happened during March Madness.

So far I've watched:

Georgetown vs North Carolina Championship match 1982 (Jordan hits the game winner)

Michigan State vs Indiana State Championship match 1979(Bird vs. Magic)

This is simply awesome, and I can't wait to watch the other games.

EDIT: Now they're playing Georgetown vs Houston 1984: Hakeem vs. Ewing

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Hakeem/Ewing is one of the best games of all time, in my opinion. The two superstars played their damn near best in that game.

I wonder if your channel will do any recent games. Butler/Duke was REALLY good last year.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Those are great games, no doubt. But they're hyped up a lot more now because of who was playing in them.

UConn vs Syracuse in the 2009 Big East Tournament is the best game I've ever seen. Six overtimes.

How about Kansas State vs Xavier last year? Easily one of the best NCAA Tournament games I've ever seen.

YouTube - 6 Xavier vs. 2 Kansas State Highlights

The '99 title game between Duke and UConn was awesome as well.