Greatest Diva

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wooly, Jun 10, 2009.

1. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Who do you think is the greatest diva of all time?

Personally i think Tammy Sytch, better known as 'Sunny' is definitely the greatest diva in WWE history. Not only did she look amazing, but she could work the mic better than anyone else in WWE. Not a good wrestler by any means, but definitely one of the greatest personalities in wrestling. I think she's touring with AWR this summer and they're coming to my town so it'd be cool to see her at a show!

YouTube - WWF Superstars: What Sunny Wants Sunny Gets

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

At another site I post at we did a greatest diva tournament...

Thoughts on doing that here? I wouldnt mind spear heading it...

And I agree Sunny was one of the best.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I have to give it to my Canadian girl Trish Stratus. Not only did she have the look but she was one if not the best female wrestler to ever put on a pair of wrestling boots. Sunny is probably in my top five though. She was great.

4. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Like the same style as the greatest wrestler one we had? like 1 against 2, 3 against 4 etc.?

I'd be up for that!

5. Babe_Ruth

I wouldn't mind having a tournament, but I don't want it to be a huge amount of divas in this tournament. I'd say around twenty of them would be good enough to get a good tournament going. But how do you want to do this. Do we choose them on their looks or ability to wrestle?

6. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Hmm, i guess whoever would be a personal favourite! It's hard to say as some divas are employed as wrestlers but some divas are employed as valets, and wrestling isn't really part of their job description. They're mainly just personalities.

I've made a short enough list here of people i would probably include:

Trish Stratus
    Sunny
    Victoria
    The Kat/Miss Kitty
    Ivory
    Chyna
    Torrie Wilson
    Stacy Keibler
    Lita
    Beth Phoenix
    The Fabulous Moolah
    Sensational Sherri
    Sable
    Jacqueline
    Debra
    Jazz
    Molly Holly
    Melina
    Mickie James
    Stephanie McMahon
    Terri Runnels/Marlena
    Mae Young
    Maryse
    Tori
    Gail Kim
    Michelle McCool

Probably missing a few of the newer divas, but i think most of of the greats are in there! I wasn't sure whether to include Stephanie McMahon or not... She is a former women's champion but i don't know if she could ever be described as a 'diva'

7. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

That to me is a tossup between Trish Stratus and Stacie Keibler....tough choice. Sunny would be in my top 5.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yea I think that list could work, but I like to add Ms. Elizabeth to the list, since she's one of the first valets in the WWE, and she did a good job for many, many years. She wasn't all that bad to look at either.

9. Marvelous1

Marvelous1 Registered Member

I think if your including Mae Young then you should also include The Fabulous Moolah!

10. Babe_Ruth

So does anyone want to start this tournament? I would do it, but I already have a tournament running in the Sitcoms section, so I don't want two on my hands.