Great

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jgdeadrabbit

Gawd knows I'm a comp idiot and I sure could use some advice.Tomorrow if I find time I'll post a few questions.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Okay....then why make this post if you're not going to ask any questions now, or say things about systems? It defeats the object of this section!

Uhm... feel free...? I'm sure someone on here has an answer for your questions... Got to have some questions to ask before you need answers though...

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Here's the answer to any questions you may want to ask:

1) Go to the command prompt
2) type "Format C:" without quotes, press enter

*DISCLAMER* DOn't take that seriously

J

jgdeadrabbit

Sorry,too burnt to think clearly now.Anyway,I came over from hockeyfights.com so obviously I'm not too smart anyway.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Well I've never heard of hockeyfights.com, but I know one thing - if you're willing to learn about computer systems, then you'll learn. Before I started my IT course I didn't know a lot about computers, now I know....not a lot more...yeah, I'm failing bad.

Seriously though, I know more than I did when I first started the course...I think I am actualy going to fail this year though....

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery! XD

Although can stupidity really be fixed?

Nah, just post some actual questions, and all will be forgiven (I'm like Jesus, I can DO that).

J

jgdeadrabbit

I've got news for you fool,all Jesus can do is die on a cross.

'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law'

Status
Not open for further replies.