Great Wrestling Moments

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Merc, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

What moments from WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA/etc. stand out in your mind? I remember watching the WWE when Triple H returned from his quad injury. It was crazy to see the massive ovation he recieved, even though he left the wrestling scene as a heel when he was injured. It was great to see the audience give him such an amazing response when he showed up on RAW.

Another favorite of mine was the whole Alliance Vs. the WWE story when Austin came to the rescue. Of course, he turned on them a few days later, but that one night was quite the thrill.

What moments do you guys remember that you'll never forget?

2. Rastisrules

Rastisrules Registered Member

One that stands out in my mind is the closing of WM 20 when Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit were both in the middle of the ring embracing, While the crowed gave them a great ovation. That moment sent chills down my spine.

3. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

yea guerrero/benoit at wm20 was one, punks ecw debut 2 weeks ago was a recent one, when sting came back in wcw after being gone for so long and came back black/white was another one

4. Omega

Omega Ω

I would have to say benoit at wrestlemania 20 was my favorite. I also liked the tag team triple threat TLC match at summer slam something between the hardys E&C and the Dudlys.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Mine is like the Merc mention. When he didn't know what to do, who to choose, and people like Freddie Blassier was talking to him, and he was just at a bar, and watching Raw on T.V and then WCW invaded, so he took the pool stick, hit it against the pool table, and then just when in is truck, went to the Raw show, and started to kick every WCW wrestlers ass, it was awesome. I also liked it when Goldberg gave the Jackhammer to the Giant. That was insane.

6. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

man there's soooo many....um i like 3...

1)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8nHKQ-mw9o
    2)Kurt Angle defeated Shane McMahon in a Street Fight..King of the Ring 2001
    3)SummerSlam (2000) when Edge & Christian beat The Hardy Boyz and The Dudley Boyz in a TLC match to win the WWF Tag Team Championships

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I remember watching that match. It pretty how funny when Tazz didn't expect the ring to break and he used profanity. You can call that moment an eye catcher, because it's something you'll remember for a lifetime.

8. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

yep...the funny thing is when they were climbing the top rope i was lik..."man big show goin break the whole damn ring if they fall...." then what do you know. i think i had some psychic power or somethin...

9. Even though he lost I loved the ovation Chris Benot got at the 2003 Royal Rumble. He tapped out to the ankle lock, but the amount of respect shown for him was awsome. Also when Brock Lesnar Interferred in the classic, BadAss Taker VS. Kurt Angle for the WWE Tilte, when they stood up they got an ovation you wouldn't believe.

10. Godfather

Godfather Guest

Yea, Goldberg Jackhammer the Giant was amazing. Dude is strong as hell. Kane can't even suplex the Big Show in the wwf. I heard that Show weight even more when he was in the wcw.

but how can anyone did not mention Shane Mcmahon flying from the top of the screen down to elbow the Big Show. I thought he was gonner for sho...