Great WR Duos

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Swiftstrike, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

There are too few of these in the NFL these days. In the past there were more IMO. List who you think were great WR duos.

Its hard to list the years active. I can't find anything on past NFL rosters (if anyone has one post a link) try to post the time they were around if you can.

Eric Moulds/ Peerless Price - BUF early 2000s

Hines Ward/ Plaxico Burress - PITT early 2000s

Reggie Wayne/ Marvin Harrison - IND current ongoing since 2004 draft I believe

Jimmy Smith / Keenan McCardell - JAX - Late 90s- early 2000s

Anquan Boldin / Larry Fitzgerald - ARI - Current ongoing since 2005 I believe.

Calvin Johnson / Roy Williams - DET - Current possibly a great combo but its young still

Tory Holt / Isaac Bruce - STL - Current probably the longest of the combo from late 90s

Post anymore! Or whether or not you agree with the postings!

2. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

I think that Chad Johnson and T.J. Houshmandzadeh are worthy of being mentioned. T.J. Currently leads the league in receptions and Chad is currently fourth in receiving yards.

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I can tell you right now once Terry Glenn comes back him and TO are going to be dynamite.

I think you covered almost all of them. At least I can't think of any others right now.

4. Swiftstrike

O yeah completely forgot about them.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I remember when Terrell Owens played with Jerry Rice, that was a dominant wide outs duo, then you also have to had Chris Carter with Randy Moss that was another explosive duo. There's so much out there that you cannot only mention one, but the two that I have mention are pretty amazing.

6. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

I'd say Randy Moss and Dante Stallworth a pretty good duo considering what they have accomplished so far this season.

7. njbroncsfan

njbroncsfan Registered Member

Fixed.

8. Swiftstrike

Yeah fresh Donte has done like nothing with Randy.

9. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

Andre Reed and James Lofton- BUF Early 90's.

Right on! Carter and Moss were one of the most deadliest duo's I've ever seen...

10. Versified

Versified Guest

I feel Jerry Rice/JJ Stokes were a dominant tandem, not as good as some mentioned, but definately worth a look.