Great or Great Great Grandparents?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did you ever meet, or are your great or great great grandparents still alive?

I never met mine. I've only known my first level grandparents on both sides.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Never met any of them as they all died before I was born sadly. I always hear such great things about them though.

My great Grandma would have been 109 today.

Last edited:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The only one I can remember is my grandmother who is still alive but I don't really see her as much as I used to. I think I might some of my other grandparents when I was little but I was to little to remember.

Nope, great+ grandparents were all gone by the time I was born. I never really hear much about them at all to be honest! I think my great grandma was a very strict lady, thats what my nan tells me anyway. and thats pretty much all I know :-/

My great grandma died in 2002. My great-great grandma died in 2004. My great grandpa is still alive.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I've only met one: my great grandmother from my mother's side. I don't remember when she died. I was really young. I just remember having met her.

Jaszibabes

The Instigator
V.I.P.
My Great Grammy is still alive. I can remember when I was little going to my other Great Grammy's house, too. That's it though. :) And my Grandparents on both side are still alive, all four of them. I feel pretty lucky that I still have them here.

I met my great grandmother on my mothers side once or twice when I was really little. We never really saw my moms side of the family that much because they lived in Michigan and we didn't go up there that often. I forget when my great grandma died, but I remember that I was really fascinated by all of her arts and crafts stuff, so she willed it all to me. I still have some of the supplies back home somewhere.