• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Great Old Pictures of the Beatles.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If there are any Beatles fans on here I thought you might want to see these pictures. They are some at home pictures just relaxing and hanging out. I loved some of their songs but I think my favorite song is Back in the USSR. If you are a fan what was your favorite Beatles song?

Never-before-seen photos of The Beatles

Rare images of The Beatles

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I love that photo of George Harrison that the photographer considers his favorite.

I would love it on a tshirt. I have a few Beatles tshirts and I just love them. If the book wasn't so damn expensive, I'd probably think of buying it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked the picture of when Julian was a baby and he was with his first wife. I think it was a real loss when John was shot and killed and George died of cancer.