Movies Great movies that almost nobody has seen

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
This idea for a topic struck me when I bought Chronicles of Riddick on DVD the other day. One of my friends, who loves action movies, said he had never seen it before. I found out he wasn't the only friend of mine who hadn't seen it. Nevertheless, they all loved it when they saw it.

How about you? Any movies you've seen that it seems as if no one else has seen them?

T

The Abyss

Would Monty Python and the Holy Fraile count? All my friends except for a few never seen it.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Wow . . I'm surprised they hadn't heard of it. In a way I think it counts, because it is rather cult status now.

The Devil's Backbone is a great spanish ghost story, check it out.

J

Japan_86

How about the Indian mystery movie called Chocolate? It is really awesome, great action, music, and it keeps you guessing.

C

Cheesala

[FONT=&quot]If I remember right there is a different version of Night of the Living Dead out there with replaced dialogue. Apparently, the way it plays out is that the zombies are not dead they are just GAY. It has some obscenely long title that escapes me at the moment but it sound hilarious.[/FONT]

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Ong-Bak: Thai Warrior

Amazing action movie. Don't bother worrying about plot or characters, this movie is about one thing and one thing alone: hauling ass. Tony Jaa is a truck and from the first scene, proceeds to smash people up. His stunts are incredible and his talent undeniable. It is safe to buy this movie without seeing it if you're an action movie fan because it's that good.