Movies Great movies that almost nobody has seen

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Merc, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

This idea for a topic struck me when I bought Chronicles of Riddick on DVD the other day. One of my friends, who loves action movies, said he had never seen it before. I found out he wasn't the only friend of mine who hadn't seen it. Nevertheless, they all loved it when they saw it.

How about you? Any movies you've seen that it seems as if no one else has seen them?

2. The Abyss

The Abyss Guest

Would Monty Python and the Holy Fraile count? All my friends except for a few never seen it.

3. Merc

Wow . . I'm surprised they hadn't heard of it. In a way I think it counts, because it is rather cult status now.

The Devil's Backbone is a great spanish ghost story, check it out.

4. Redem

Redem Guest

Well considering my position I can find a tons of it (equilibrium maybe)

5. Japan_86

Japan_86 Guest

How about the Indian mystery movie called Chocolate? It is really awesome, great action, music, and it keeps you guessing.

6. Cheesala

Cheesala Guest

[FONT=&quot]If I remember right there is a different version of Night of the Living Dead out there with replaced dialogue. Apparently, the way it plays out is that the zombies are not dead they are just GAY. It has some obscenely long title that escapes me at the moment but it sound hilarious.[/FONT]

7. SgtCrom

SgtCrom Registered Member

left butt cheek.

8. Merc

Ong-Bak: Thai Warrior

Amazing action movie. Don't bother worrying about plot or characters, this movie is about one thing and one thing alone: hauling ass. Tony Jaa is a truck and from the first scene, proceeds to smash people up. His stunts are incredible and his talent undeniable. It is safe to buy this movie without seeing it if you're an action movie fan because it's that good.

9. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Unbreakable was a great movie and I don't remember it being too famous

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I quite enjoyed that movie, but it wasn't that popular among people. I think I got it somewhere in my 1000+ movie stack..