Great Idea?

mmoresources

Registered Member
A lot of sites that sell gold to different gaming servers they should start doing this (not sure if they already do it). 1. Make there own private server on a separate domain. 2. that way they have an unlimited amount of gold that they can supply a character account. 3. they can make a decent profit since they don't have to buy gold from other players.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
It's lame. If someone is pathetic enough that they buy fake gold in an online game . . well I don't know really. It just strikes me an incredibly dumb.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
It's lame. If someone is pathetic enough that they buy fake gold in an online game . . well I don't know really. It just strikes me an incredibly dumb.
That's what I think too, I mean come on what's better to have? Real money or fake money?

I don't get what you're saying here, sorry. Run a private server, add gold to accounts on it and then transfer it to the official servers that are in no way connected, or charge people to play on a private server that offers gold to the players on it..? I just woke up so I assume I must be missing something.

:confused:

Exclusive

Registered Member
I tried Rune Scape in grade 6 and i was shocked at how bad the graphics were and how people could get so addicted and actually pay to play it.

Zachary

,,l,, //_- ,,l,,
I tried Rune Scape in grade 6 and i was shocked at how bad the graphics were and how people could get so addicted and actually pay to play it.
i used to play that all the time, pretty nice people on there.

i dont see the point of cheating in a game that there is no winning at, just takes the fun outta it