• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Great forum

Sabrina

I'm new here. I find the forum very interesting. Hope I can stay long.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
If you want to stick around make sure you visit this site everyday and you'll like it!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Hey Sabrina. Welcome to GF. You're right, this is a great forum.
Tell us a little more about yourself. What are your interests, where are you from, hobbies?

:hi:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Welcome Sabrina. Can I call you Saber? Yah, I'm gonna call you Saber, or Sword for short. Welcome to the forums gal! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself plenty.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Welcome and you're right, it is a great forum. Thanks for joining. Hope you post often.

Dekzper

Registered Member
This is a totally interesting forum and tons of fun! :nod: Tons of awesome topics too. What are your fav topics? Do you like music? Do you like snow? Everybody got tons of snow except us. How much did you get?
Oh, I almost forgot, hello and welcome! :D

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Hello Sabrina. I'm sure you'll find this place even more interesting once you get your teeth into it. I look forward to seeing your contributions etc :)

Also, I see you already have a signature thing. Although, I can't quite see what it is on my screen. It looks like the board off the gameshow Bullseye... Although I'm probably wrong... What is it?