Great Boards

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DinoFlintstone, Oct 8, 2008.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

It's pretty hard to come across great boards online. Some boards breed and prime assholes to go around the internet and make it a shit-hole to be in. They could potentially make you embarrassed to be a recreational internet user.

I found this place by searching key-words, and I thought 'why not have a look?' It seemed good enough to join, and now having a proper look around, I see it's a great place.

Good work. :)

I'm 31 m from Scotland. I don't like to give too much away in public [that includes my pic, though I have a private account on Bebo for friends.] Feel free to PM me with questions or if you want to see what I look like, not that I am anything to look at. lol.

So that's my excuse for an intro.

I'm sure I'll see you all around.

2. Andrea75

Andrea75 Registered Member

Hey there :D
    I joined this forum a few weeks ago. I was looking for somewhere which was fun and had lots of topics and of course active. lol
    you will love it here! Im Andrea, 32 years old from Sunderland, Uk.
    So u got that nice scottish accent lol :p;)

3. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

This isn't a dating site, you know!! :rolleyes:

How's it going man. You looking forward to a double-header hiding against the might Reds!?!

I look forward to seeing you around.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

So what keywords led you here? Usually "general forum" does it but perhaps yours is more unique than that. Welcome to GF!

5. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Welcome from across the pond :) Pretty soon there are going to be more Brits then Americans.

6. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Welcome to the forums, I've been seeing you around the forums, I've read a few of your post, you seem like a good member. Hopefully you stick around.

I'm sure if you remain active, you'll enjoy yourself a lot.

By the way, I love your username.

7. DinoFlintstone

Aye, well being from Scotland and living in Scotland, one of the side effects is to have a Scottish accent. :p :)
    I know I have a Celtic FC badge as my avatar, but I'm not really a football fan. I just support Celtic when it comes to the crunch, and it's 'always' a joy to know they beat Rangers. :p
    I think the only word I used was 'Forum.' I can't actually remember. :sigh: :)
    But how many of the Brits are Scottish? :)

Thank you. So many great welcomes!!!
    I got my name of same guy called Fred. :)

8. Altanzitarron

Altanzitarron Tamer Of The LOLzilla

Welcome to GF, apart from your south park hating I'm sure we'll get on fine :lol: See you around the forum.

9. DinoFlintstone

I'm sure we'll get over it. :)

Thanks for the welcome. :)

10. Steerpike

Steerpike Registered Member

Welcome to the General Forums. :welcome: