• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grave of the Fireflies

Vegito728

Registered Member
Who here has seen this movie and what did you think? I haven't seen it yet but will Tuesday or Wensday. It looks really good and emotional(I might cry but doubt it lol).

M

mysticangel

i love grave of the fireflies both anime and live action. Grave of the Fireflies is probably my most fav. movie from studio ghilbi. When I watched the live action I loved it even more. The live action, I think, was even sadder then the anime. But i love both versions.

A

A.M. Radio

My friend John said something that ruined the depressing atmosphere of the movie.

"Dude, they are at a lake. Learn to Fish Seita. Then it'll all be okay."

Later on, some kids come wandering by, with fishing poles.

"See, guys! I told you there were fish in that lake! Just jack one of those fishing poles!"

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol that's funny but true. I think I might do that to my brother lol.

M

mysticangel

lol well you see i didn't have anybody to say that to me when i was watching it so i ended up crying most of the movie -_- it was sad...and the though of fishing actually never even crossed my mind for them...-_- and from me a person who loves fishing -_- but yes great movie

S

shakujou

This was definately a great a movie. I didn't cry or anything, mainly because we were watching it in class among my peers. I bet I would have cries among close friends though!

This is one of the many movies that I haven't seen in english now.

L

lilbballfrk

damn, i wanna see it so bad. A lot of people say that its good. currently im "trying" to download in but there are no seeders or leechers -__-""

Vegito728

Registered Member
I saw the movie today I thought it was a pretty good movie not the best I have ever seen but good. It was to predictable imo. And no I didn't cry.;)

Malificus

Likes snow
It didn't make me cry either for some reason, I just didn't get that emotional over the plot of "get progressively sadder and sadder and never turn back."

L

lilbballfrk

Vegito728 said:
I saw the movie today I thought it was a pretty good movie not the best I have ever seen but good. It was to predictable imo. And no I didn't cry.;)
whered you see it at?