Grave of the Fireflies

Vegito728

Registered Member
Who here has seen this movie and what did you think? I haven't seen it yet but will Tuesday or Wensday. It looks really good and emotional(I might cry but doubt it lol).

M

mysticangel

i love grave of the fireflies both anime and live action. Grave of the Fireflies is probably my most fav. movie from studio ghilbi. When I watched the live action I loved it even more. The live action, I think, was even sadder then the anime. But i love both versions.

A

A.M. Radio

My friend John said something that ruined the depressing atmosphere of the movie.

"Dude, they are at a lake. Learn to Fish Seita. Then it'll all be okay."

Later on, some kids come wandering by, with fishing poles.

"See, guys! I told you there were fish in that lake! Just jack one of those fishing poles!"

M

mysticangel

lol well you see i didn't have anybody to say that to me when i was watching it so i ended up crying most of the movie -_- it was sad...and the though of fishing actually never even crossed my mind for them...-_- and from me a person who loves fishing -_- but yes great movie

S

shakujou

This was definately a great a movie. I didn't cry or anything, mainly because we were watching it in class among my peers. I bet I would have cries among close friends though!

This is one of the many movies that I haven't seen in english now.

L

lilbballfrk

damn, i wanna see it so bad. A lot of people say that its good. currently im "trying" to download in but there are no seeders or leechers -__-""

Vegito728

Registered Member
I saw the movie today I thought it was a pretty good movie not the best I have ever seen but good. It was to predictable imo. And no I didn't cry.;)

It didn't make me cry either for some reason, I just didn't get that emotional over the plot of "get progressively sadder and sadder and never turn back."

L

lilbballfrk

Vegito728 said:
I saw the movie today I thought it was a pretty good movie not the best I have ever seen but good. It was to predictable imo. And no I didn't cry.;)
whered you see it at?