• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Graphic Work.... anyone have some?

Pianobone

Registered Member
Alright, I just thought I would start a Graphic / Photoshop Image thread. Post away.

I actually don't use Photoshop, I prefer the program called Painter. I took a whole class in how to use Painter, so I'm pretty good with it. This is something I whipped up in about 10 minutes because I was bored.

Attachments

Master Windu

Registered Member
Well painter is good for digital painting, but I can't see any design work being done on it...

Here's a design a had to do for my graphics class last year:

Attachments

Registered Member
Here's a pic I made with Poser, Bryce 4, and Photoshop on a friends' computer. Kinda interesting, I simply call it "Throne" however fitting that may be or not. And yes, I know there's a butt showing so you don't need to tell me about it.

Attachments

Pianobone

Registered Member
[SARCASM]HEY! There's a butt in that picture![/SARCASM]

To answer your questions, yes that is me- as Gandalf, lol. And secondly, I did use Painter for that design Windu. I've actually done quite a number of designs with it. Granted, it's not 3D Studio Max or Bryce, but it does work well for me. I just like how it is very similar to Photoshop, but in my opinion- better. It has many more features. I'm using Painter 7, which has also been drastically improved since older versions of Painter. Painter 6 and 7 are awesome programs.

Misao

Registered Member
cool works! if i had any talent whatsoever in this area, i'd post something