• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grand Theft Auto V

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Some say this is one of the most anticipated games in a real long time. I'm not the biggest GTA fan, but I have to admit that this game looks pretty cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI

The game play looks really well done, and the storyline seems pretty interesting. I especially like that you can check on your other friends during any point of the game to see what they're doing.

I won't purchase it right away, but it's definitely something that I'll buy down the road.

Anyone excited for this game?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I have this pre-ordered, along with WWE2K14. I think GTA V is the one I'm most excited for outta the two. GTA 4 and it's expansion pack (The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and The Damned) didn't really sit too well with me because of their high dosage of realism, so I sort've drifted more towards the Saints Row series. But nonetheless, I'm actually looking forwards to playing this.

However, my absolute favorite GTA game will always be Vice City followed closely by San Andreas.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I can't wait for this game, and the fact that we'll be seeing familiar faces from Vice City and other games is probably going to make me mark it when playing. It's nice that there are a couple of big releases before the new consoles like GTA V, which should offer a ton of gameplay. I don't want to rush into a new console and every reason I can use to pace myself will be a good one.

I'm very curious what will be new in terms of gameplay and details.