• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grand Theft Auto IV Trailer is out..

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Coming soon for XBOX 360 and PS3...

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

I played GTA3 back in the PS2 days but never played the series much since. What do you guys think of the GTA4 trailer? Will you be getting it when it comes out?

I have to say the graphics are QUITE nice, and Liberty City is starting to resemble New York City more and more... Times Square, Empire State Building, Statue of "Liberty..", Wallstreet, Nasdaq... hehe. Quite nice indeed.

What are your thoughts?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I played VC, and some San Andreas. I'm looking forward to it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think it's dumb that it's in New York again. There's so many other cool places they could have done.

Doc

V.I.P.
Like Chicago?

I would have liked to have seen an international city.

Gwiz

Registered Member
Looks awesome and I'm so looking forward to it. Now, i have to decide either the Xbox 360 or PS3.

Doc

V.I.P.
The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of a GTA in Chicago set sometime during prohibition, but it would need very good writers and a detailed story to work.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.