• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PlayStation 3 Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City

Konshentz

Konshentz
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - GTA4: The Lost & Damned - (VGA Trailer HD)

YouTube - Grand Theft Auto IV: The Ballad of Gay Tony Debut Trailer

Comes to the PS3 March 30th.

I am excited to play these two episodes. Moreso Lost and damned as it looks sooo much like Sons of Anarchy and that is awesome. They even have trophies.

Who else is buying/renting this? Or did GTA IV leave a bad taste in your mouth for the GTA franchise?

I am interested in how many gameplay hours you get in both? I am hoping for around 10 for each.

Last edited:

Poetosis

Registered Member
GTAIV is one of the games that I feel ridiculously guilty about. I never actually completed that game through and through - well, I never even beat the game really - which is a serious travesty on my part.

Lost & The Damned is an episode that I have wanted to play for a while now, but with only a PS3 at my side I have had to wait. I may even get GTAIV and beat it before getting these episodes.

Ballad of Gay Tony is said to be just as awesome.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thealigator Video Games 3
Vidic15 Video Games 55
Babe_Ruth Video Games 2
Mirage Video Games 136
Merc Video Games 18