Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Sports' started by snowflake, Jan 31, 2009.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

Does anyone else like watching this ?

Here's the dates for this years Grand Prix

I'm hoping this year will be as exciting as last year:)

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't watch the Grand Prix. My husband does sometimes. When that happens I just want to get out of the room. I cannot stand the noise of the cars. :lol: And last time I watched it (years ago) it wasn't that exciting because Schumacher just keeps on winning F1 anyway.

3. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

It was a good one last year Ysabel, I've only recently took an interest in it.
    I think it's very dangerous too with some of the weather conditions last year.

4. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I follow F1.

Last year was a good year, as have the last few years(since Schumacher retired).

This year I am not sure what to expect they have made a lot of changes to the rules and regulations and I fear some teams will adjust to them quicker than others and the race will be determined before it has even started. Maybe they should be seen as long term developments and not short term ones. We will see!

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I don't watch the F1 as much as I used to. Because racer's ability comes second to car technology, I'd beginning to get more interested in the A1. Though, I haven't the foggiest idea of how I go about watching that.

6. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I love following Formula 1. I watch every race when I can, and that's nearly all of them, my whole family follows F1.
    Last year's season was quite good and I hope that the 09 season will be just as good. I was at the British GP last year the only thing that sucked about it was the rain! I'm going again this year and this time I hope I wont get soaked!