• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grand jury indicts all 6 Baltimore cops

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Baltimore State’s Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced on Thursday that a grand jury has indicted all six officers involved in the arrest of 25-year-old Freddie Gray earlier this year.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/bre...ssault-and-manslaughter-against-freddie-gray/

Grays injuries were so severe they had to of done something. Still I think they will have a hard time proving it especially the more serious charges with very little video evidence. Unless they have witnesses.

I have questioned if he was injured before his arrest, not that I'm saying he was, just a thought.

If he was murdered by these cops the one, or ones, responsible deserves to spend many years behind bars.

Think they can prove these officers guilt? Thoughts?