• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Grabbing Games by the Balls

READY2GAME

I've been around a couple of other gaming forums lately, and man are they good!! ***Rotten Tomatoe hits face*** No, i'm just kidding! The only difference is the amount of people.

Hey. I think i just stumbled upon something right there. Yeah, yeah I did!
The only difference between threads on one forum vs threads on another forum is the amount of people!

Wow, suddenly i have a pretty vague picture of what all those forums out there look like. They all have font changes. They all have Title abilities. They all have smileys. :nod:

And then suddenly, i feel pretty... dumbfounded
about the possibilites. I mean, c'mon man, how long does it take one way of doing something to get redone? Are these the dark ages of forums? Will we have no change for thousands of years?

Okay, i know i'm being pretty sarcastic [And pretty meh at my objective].

See, the point here is this. As forum dudes, you admins, or whatever you're called, have to be ready to sometimes, sit down from your all busy and constantly buzzing forums and think about what you can do to enhance your people rate. Because, more people means more options right? And more options means more fun, eh? So, the more fun, the more you can charge, verdad?

Its also come to my understanding that you guys are trying to get some gaming wassa majigga to going on the site. Congrats to you, gentlemen.

I like making threads!
:zz:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Video Games 0
ysabel Movies & TV 2
ysabel Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 6
dDave Video Games 10