• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

gp is sending me and my family to washington DC

nani1987

Registered Member
Just got the word yesterday, Golden Palace is gonna send me and my family to DC, I wrote a peom and I winding up being one of 36 finalist. And I will be recieving an award and a prize don't know yet... I didnt' have the money to go for the weekend and my gp rep told me he will send all of us... we are 5 which will be cool.. I hope I will be able to use my cane so I don't have to be on wheels...lol i am excited never been to DC... So I gotta wear my GP gear while I am there.. heck I do it.. no problem with me...lol
I will be taking pics so I will share with all..... it will be in august 19-21

doubles2004

Registered Member
Like I told ya today nani this Is great to hear..I am glad you and the family get to take a little vacation have fun..And do bring back pics

nani1987

Registered Member
thanks.. green and doubles.... it is gonna be fun. they are sending some more tshirts and hats... want me to pass some out.... and some other things.... still will find out tomorrow from jon my rep what else they want me to do.... hey maybe a temp tat..lol i do it on my arm......why not hope it don't melt........lol
it getting hot............i have to make sure i have my cooling vest with me.
nani

TGirl

Registered Member
COOL!!! I hope you do have a blast...how cool of GP!!!!

nani1987

Registered Member
I was excited and still am.... I will be giving them exposure as much as they love it and I will get a free weekend vac with the boys... and hubby...
sort of nervous havent flown since 9/11

doubles2004

Registered Member
Nani ..Yall will be fine .Just enjoy yourselfs..

nani1987

Registered Member
I am sure i be ok............ gotta make sure on all the new airport security what not to take... at least it will be an overnite bag........lol
pretty much..........nothing to check in.........lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well .That ought to be easy enough then ..At least you dont have to worry about all the suit cases

nani1987

Registered Member
nah I pack lite..........lol i told the kids to use theire backpaks.. and I will get to use one of my light bag... now i gotta get a note from my doctor saying the needles I have to carry is for ms injections