• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Gotta Start Somewhere

Misdoubt

Registered Member
Well, hello. My name is Misdoubt, mainly because the word has an intense meaning in my eyes. I'm also known as KSD around the web as well in a number of different locations.

-

I have a number of different interests, the biggest being photography and I've recently been brushing up on my web coding languages as well. Besides liking things like the outdoors, animals, art, and tons of other things. I guess I'm a multifaceted individual to say the least.

I find sociology, psychology, economics, philosophy and other things revolving around how society works to be extremely fascinating as well; I spend plenty of time thinking about it all.

I'm also extremely familiar with the workings of vBulletin inside and out as well so it shouldn't take much for me to understand the site. :p

-

I'm a male from the New York area in the United States, no point in hiding that information. Sadly I'm only monolingual at the moment, doesn't mean I'm not willing to learn though!

As far as work goes I am self employed with an Internet sales gig and as far as future work goes, I'm planning to attend a college for nursing in the very near future once I finish getting my first degree.

-

Hopefully this introduction is up to par, I'm not really sure if it is but... Here we go! :cool:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That intro was a good deal longer than most we get here. Welcome! I mistook you for a female at first based on your name. I read Miss Doubt at first, probably thinking of Mrs. Doubtfire. You should post sole of your photography in our photography section.

Stick around! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Your introduction is about 80 times better than many introductions we get here, and some people never even made one. I think you'll be fine :lol:

Anyway, welcome to General Forum! You'll find people who share each of the interests you mentioned. Poke around; if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Welcome to the site! Wonderful intro. I suspect that you'll turn out to be a great member here! I look forward to seeing your posts around the site!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Now, every time that I will read your posts, I will mistake you for another member who uses the same writing style as you, small italics! And that member is obviously Sui.

Welcome to General Forum!

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Hello monolingual person. We mostly speak Sumerian here, as I'm sure you've gathered by now, but some do speak broken English. Anyways, den-lil2 lugal kur-kur-ra ab-ba dingir-dingir-re2-ne-ke4 inim gi-na-ni-ta dnin-ĝir2-su dšara2-bi ki e-ne-sur! (Yes, I copied that from Wikipedia.)

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hi Misdoubt and welcome to the forum. I think your intro was great. You sound like someone I will enjoy talking to.

I speak Hillbilly English.lol

Bliss

Sally Twit
Hi and welcome to GF!

I really enjoyed reading your intro and I look forward to reading more from you in future.

dDave

V.I.P.
Up to par? You just hit 18 hole in ones. :)

Welcome to GF. Something makes me feel confident that you'll become a valued member of our community quite quickly.

Misdoubt

Registered Member
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D