• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Gotham TV

Rayzn

Registered Member
What is so special about this? To me it sounds like a regular spectating option but people seem to be praising it as it is something new. Am I missing something about this feature? I know that thousands of people can view it was once but there must be more.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think you get to watch actual races that are taking place online. That is pretty cool in itself because it is great for holding tournaments and letting people watch.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I guess it lets you watch the highest ranked players compete or something. I think something like that would have been cool in Halo 2, except the problem with it is that 99% of the top ranked players cheat their way up the leaderboards.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It would only have been cool in Halo 2 if you had a third person watching view. That way you could see lots of people at once from above to watch who's cheating and such.

For a racing game I think those angles are preprogrammed into the game though, so I'm sure it would be a cool feature.

ltk9492

Registered Member
This is a cool feature. Your right with Halo, but this is so cool. Follow people around and such in game, like your not playing, you are a spectator. NICE!

Rayzn

Registered Member
Doesn't sound that revolutionary to me. But still a cool feature.

ltk9492

Registered Member
I take my post back, now that I think about it, this really isn't so new or anything. I was caught up in the topic. :{

Pianobone

Registered Member
Apparently, Gotham TV will be like regular television that replays the best races. At least that's how I understand it. I haven't had a chance to play it on LIVE yet, but from what I've gathered playing the game so far, you can watch other races online.

Think Sportscenter highlights for a videogame. You can watch the best takes from races around the world at any point.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
StroShow Movies & TV 2
sunrise Movies & TV 8
K Video Games 0
K General Discussion 0
Konshentz Movies & TV 6