Gotham Knight!

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Pugz, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

No i haven't put this in the wrong section :p

Source: Anime Central - FRIDAY FEATURE: Batman Timeline

I heard about it a while ago, probably while i was away from here, and i've been looking out for it. It just so happens that while i was killing time before an eye test yesterday, i stroll into Zavvi and on my way out i spot it; i'm going to watch it tonight ^__^

2. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I own it and love it. At first I was meh about it then as they changed art styles and perspectives I loved it. The way they show the view of the Batman through the eyes of various people is really amazing and each art style is completly different from the last:
    Favorite: Crossfire's style
    Least: The first one

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah the first one was confusing but eventually i got it, but i like the way thet change Bruce as they go along; and i would've liked longer episodes

4. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

I didnt find it confusing because it was very similar the the legends of the dark knight from the animated series. I just really didnt like that art style at all. The characters just were meh to me

5. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

I watched it today. Look for a review of it tomorrow but righ now I can say for the most part that I liked it.