Gotham Knight!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
No i haven't put this in the wrong section :p

To coincide with the release of Batman Begins’ sequel in 2008, Warner Brothers teamed up with some of Japan’s most successful anime studios; Madhouse, Production I.G and Studio 4C, to create Batman: Gotham Knight, an anthology of six short animated films intended to bridge the gap between The Dark Knight and its prequel Batman Begins.

Like Warner Bros’ previous anime/Hollywood crossover The Animatrix, each episode of Gotham Knight was headed by a different director and had their own unique animation and art style. Each piece was also written by separate comic book and screen writers; David Goyer, Josh Olson, Brian Azzarello, Jordan Goldberg, Allen Burnett and Greg Rucka.
Bruce Timm, producer for Batman: The Animated Series returned to produced, and was also joined by Kevin Konroy, the voice of Bruce Wayne and Batman in The Animated Series. To see our review of Gotham Knight,
Source: Anime Central - FRIDAY FEATURE: Batman Timeline

I heard about it a while ago, probably while i was away from here, and i've been looking out for it. It just so happens that while i was killing time before an eye test yesterday, i stroll into Zavvi and on my way out i spot it; i'm going to watch it tonight ^__^

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I own it and love it. At first I was meh about it then as they changed art styles and perspectives I loved it. The way they show the view of the Batman through the eyes of various people is really amazing and each art style is completly different from the last:
Favorite: Crossfire's style
Least: The first one

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Yeah the first one was confusing but eventually i got it, but i like the way thet change Bruce as they go along; and i would've liked longer episodes

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I didnt find it confusing because it was very similar the the legends of the dark knight from the animated series. I just really didnt like that art style at all. The characters just were meh to me