Goth

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Hi watch out for what you say about this subject. I was wondering what you guys think about people that are gothics, some of you might be gothic people. Personally I just think it's a faze, because I had a lot of people in my high school that where goths, but then I see them three years later, and there dress(dont taks this the wrong way) but normal. What do you think?

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

i think they have no idea what they want to do with themselves and need a social group. and they need to be deported to antarctica. lol

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I guess it could be considered a phase, but really its just a lifestyle. Some people just happen to like black, and they are considered goth. While others are truly gothic.

I'm indifferent about them, some of my friends are called "goths," but really there are not as many true goths as people think, and to the true goths..I mean its your thing; I'm not gonna tell you to stop. I'm just not gonna be one, ya know?

People are cool no matter what, as long as they maintain some symbolance to humanity I'm cool with them.

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Ya I have no problems with goths. I have had friends that were goths and it was just a faze. Cause now they wear blue jeans and a shrit but I had no problems with them when they were.

5. Goths (Not being offensive) sometimes scare me. They act weird with weird words at my school. They also talk about killing themselves. Thats why they scare me. I think its just a faze they go through.

6. Masakado

Masakado Guest

I have many goth friends but I don't consider myself one. I dunno if it's a phase or anything, but I like it. They know how to express themselves, I admire that.

7. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

i ahve nothing against them. its jsut the way they are. everyone has their own personality.. even tho they sometimes scare me >.<

8. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Well said, I agree with you. People may not exactly like the way they express themselves, and it may be detimental to their own health, but atleast they've learned a way to express themselves.

Not very many people can truly say that.

9. merob

merob Boom!

It's hard to find goths where I live, but the few I did run into were normal people. The only thing different was their appereance, and frankly I dont give a fuck about the next man's clothing.
    I think often, people enjoy trying to fit into a particular group, and some highschool students enjoy the gothic atmosphere - which is probably why people take off the gear when entering the working class. I dont think it reflects their personality. + it's normal for folks to want to fit in. It's not fair to isolate a group cause it doesn't appeal to your sences.

10. SOAD2k8

SOAD2k8 Guest

I got no problem with them, and a lot of my friends are goths. Like Luc says, the clothes don't matter.