Goth Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey someone I know wanted to post this here hypothetically:
Hi there GF my name is Josh Merick and I need help. My ex gf has a weight problem, she showed me her breasts on MSN to see if they had grown. I posted the results on 4chan. Anon asked for more pics and in my excitement I posted another one but I forgot to edit out her e-mail adress.
An anon immediatly added her and linked her to the thread. Another anon found her myspace, then another found her current bfs myspace and linked him to the thread. Others also sent him pics of his gf with her tits out on cam to me. It gets worse. Now these freaking nutcases are after me, "Jigsaw and the goth gang" they call themselves. To make matters worse anon has somehow got my adress and number.
GF Please help me somehow.

The girls myspace:
MySpace.com - ~Bury me in the mosh pit~ - 18 - Female - brizzy, AU - www.myspace.com/luvme_my_razorblade69

"Jigsaw'" Myspace:
MySpace.com - ~jigsaw~ - 25 - Male - AU - www.myspace.com/sexy_vampire666

On there you will find pictures of his "crew".

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Basically, you're probably fucked.

You went and posting something on the *chans without editing personal details out, what the hell were you expecting? That they'd be gentle on you?

There's nothing you, or we, can do.

Learn from this experience, and be careful next time before posting tits. That, or don't do it at all and lurk more.

Status
Not open for further replies.