• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Got the Check

Mina

Registered Member
Just wanted to let you all know that I got the check from Jen, and it's sitting in the bank until I can order the neb later this month (it's back ordered and won't let me order until the 15th) The company has been faxed the perscription for the portable neb and will let me know when it comes in so they can bill me.

There should be enough left over for us to do something fun (thinking the zoo)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yeahhh!!! I'm glad you got it and the neb is coming soon!!! Give Quillian a hug for me and tell him I got my Angel for hope hanging up here at work watching over me!!!!

Time to go.........talk to you later!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Glad you got the check mina. And have the neb ordered ..Hope all is well with Quillian

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina said:
He's doing pretty well, been a cranky butt latley though
Hahaha ..Yea well they can be that way at times..But im glad to hear he's doing good...

Mina

Registered Member
I have to keep reminding myself it's just the meds... but boy is it hard! One of the meds he's on is making him pee all the time so he's started haveing accedents which really upsets him.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Oh poor guy..Well as long as the meds are working .I think the accidents can be overlooked. But im sure it upsets him. He just needs mom to assure him its not his fault.

Mina

Registered Member
I know what's causing it, and am understanding about the whole thing. But to him it's just mortifying! He was sooo prowd when he got out of diapers and hasn't even had a wet bed until latley (of course he is crawling into my bed to wet :( ) It's bad, he's going like 4 or 5 times a night. I can usualy guess that he's going to need to go, but latley there is no warning even for him durring the day.

Nanner

Registered Member
Mina said:
I know what's causing it, and am understanding about the whole thing. But to him it's just mortifying! He was sooo prowd when he got out of diapers and hasn't even had a wet bed until latley (of course he is crawling into my bed to wet :( ) It's bad, he's going like 4 or 5 times a night. I can usualy guess that he's going to need to go, but latley there is no warning even for him durring the day.

Poor little guy! Would it work to put a potty chair by his bed for a quick short dash? Does he wake up before or after? Is the med a temp one? Hope so! (did I ask enough questions)? :lol: Tell him he needs to come have a talk with his little friend Olivia who has yet to show ANY interest in the potty (unless she's being told to do something and then she wants to go pee on the potty.....but of course never does.....AKKKKKK!) I swear that girl is going to go to her prom in diapers....then again a girl that age in diapers probably won't be asked to the prom will she? :D
I've tried everything I've been able to get my hands on to read and so far nothing. Not even a dribble! I've narrowed it down to either too stubborn or too busy to bother.

Soooo happy you finally got the check! Enjoy the zoo (and your freedom)! and say HI to the crockagaters for Olivia!

Mina

Registered Member
Yes it's a temparary med, but boy is it a pain and gives me a ton of laundry to do!! He wakes up as he's going and then starts to cry, but it's also happening durring the day, just no warning tell it's too late to make it anywhere.

The thing I found that worked the best with my boys was 'potty candy' Basicly I got some candy, and when they tried to go, or went potty they got a candy. It makes them want to go hehehe :lol: It worked so well with my oldest that he was completly potty trained in 4 days and has never even had an accedent.

Might be worth a try