• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Got Ink?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
To add some pics, just go below where you respond and click manage attachments :)

SamusAran86

Registered Member
yes, but you have to have them the right size.

If you want to post some pics and cant resize, Id be glad to help.
PM me or e-mail me at nfreak_99 @yahoo.com (take out the space between 99 and @)

cno2u

Registered Member
iggyshotthebear said:
Did you do it with an eraser burn or sit with your pen and carve? lol I remember branding being the thing to do...

OMG I sooo remember those days I did stupid stuff like that in school I remember competing with this guy in 6th grade on the whole eraser thing. We were doing it on the top of our hand. Well the good news is I beat a guy ..yeah woo hoo... the bad was that It was soo bad I had to go to the office and sent home. My mom ended up having to take me to the doc and get antibiotic cream to keep it from getting infection. My doc said it was as bad as some 3rd degree burns she had seen. lol ... obviously not one of my brighter moments in life. I do have a tattoo on my lower back of a tiger. I'll get ya'll a pic sometime. Tigers soo Rock ... my fav. animal of choice!
Christena

trees

Registered Member
Back in the day when I was a teen the thing to do was play chicken with a burning ciggerette and see who could keep from moving their arm the longest! We would also scratch names on us with a needle untill it scabbed over!
And back then being "blood" brothers and sisters was vert popular, but never would I do that these days with all the sicknesses....

1_ares_1

Registered Member
The_Human_Pin said:
FUTURE TATS-

aug 09/2005= finish right side of faces tribal pattern
tribal pattern on chin and throat
wind bars and smoke around alphabet reaching front face
sept/2005= covering arms wrist to armpit in pure black (solid)
scarification will be done overtop as soon as healed in a ghosting
effect
oct/2005= covering legs ankle to groin in pure black (solid)
scarification will be done overtop as soon as healed in a ghosting
effect

p.s. You asked LOL

B "THP" M
Oh MYYY GAAAWWWDDDD!!! ~~ runs away screaming~~>>

Last edited:

trees

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
OH! MYYYYYYY GAAWDDDDDD!!! ~~runs away screaming~~>
HaHa yurrrrrrrr funny, I think I saw the dust flying when you ran! lol :lol:

I also have a small tattoo of my husbands name in a heart however it is also my sons name so it will always be ok! HEEEHEEHEEEE

Last edited: