• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Got Ink?

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Iggy, I love your butterfly with the tails. It is really pretty!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
OMG how do y'all sit there for hours on... mine only too about ONE hour and I got a cramp in my leg because of how he had me sitting... Holy cow...

Msbabe, Ive heard that recoloring doesnt sting as badly... :D

davinci

the middle part, the dragons were the worst! It took so long because I had to have a cig and a good cry....lol

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
I wonder could they have a massage person there and while you are getting a tat you could get a massage on other parts of your body at the same time lol Wouldnt be so darned stressful then! I am seriously considering getting another one. Though Im not sure where Im going to put it... All this free canvas space on my body and I have no clue where I would want one. The ankle was always a place for my flutteryby and I want to be able to cover it if needed...

I actually placed the butterfly right where an ankle sock would cover it if need be :D I think my next one is gonna be.... *EG*

SamusAran86

Registered Member
Im still amazed at that pirate flag, and Ive seen it 1000's of times

I dont have any tats. I think there cool, but I dont like needles

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!! Ink?? Are You Kidding?? I didn't even get my ears pierced until I was 34! (and I cried). I did waitress the "Inkslingers Ball" in Los Angeles a long, long time ago. I was the only person in the room for the entire weekend that had neither a tat or a piercing! hmmmm.... somehow I made it into the pictures of "tattoo" magazine! Hahahahah! THAT'S gotta be a first! Wish I had a copy of the magazine.... :eek:oh:

The_Human_Pin

Registered Member
ok i no clue how do pic on board (*DUHHHHH*)

So i can explain a few of my many tats

most famous= forehead (GP)
top of hands= Human/Pincushion
finger = ohgmatic runes spelling my deceased moms name
arms= crap from stupid teens
legs = crap from stupid teens
back= tribal lizard on half back
tribal wings on half back
back of skull= every letter of the alphabet in a overlaping design

FUTURE TATS-

aug 09/2005= finish right side of faces tribal pattern
tribal pattern on chin and throat
wind bars and smoke around alphabet reaching front face
sept/2005= covering arms wrist to armpit in pure black (solid)
scarification will be done overtop as soon as healed in a ghosting
effect
oct/2005= covering legs ankle to groin in pure black (solid)
scarification will be done overtop as soon as healed in a ghosting
effect

p.s. You asked LOL

B "THP" M