• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Got Ink?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all, and goodevining. I have heard so many of you say that you have tats.
So I'll show you mine if you show me yours. The "W.P" is dawns first one..

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
ok ok but i gotta shave first! LOL
Ya'lls tats are cool! Mine are not that big. I'm a chicken!!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Why yes, yes I do :D Only one though. Kind of a funny/scary tat story to go along with it though...

I went with a very tattooed friend of mine to his artist and talked to the Artist. He made me feel very comfortable before I decided on going ahead with it... I told him I wanted a butterfly that doesn't exist... He made it exist for me... Yet another selling point for me... He drew what I described TO A TEA!

Ok, so he's finished the entire outline and most of the coloring ... he was just adding a few little 'sparkle' effects here and there around the flutterby and the phone rang, scared the shitakes out of him and the gun skipped across my ankle... He was EXTREMELY apologetic and I wound up getting the 'extras' for free lol I wasn't angry I just wasnt exactly prepared for a larger tattoo... It was originally supposed to be just the butterfly which is about an inch or so long... and now with the pretty trails and everything, I have a three inch long tat lol

But very feminine pretty type tat :D Im including two pics just cause I can (mainly because my webcam is crappy and I couldnt figure out which one was better... both are crappy and dont show the TRUE colors of the butterfly)

Attachments

Last edited:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi. I got better pics of my flag. Now what makes this one real cool is the way it changes in Black Lights and Red lights and even some blue.
Take a [email protected]@k for yourself. :eek:ohcoolooh:

~Night~

Last edited:

nani1987

Registered Member
cool tats but none here.............I am a chicken........lol nah but i can't anyway doc says i can't i wanted one of my birth flag of puerto rico with a frog.......lol but nope none here.............darn..............

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
No tat's for me, but when I was 17 I did have something carved/branded onto the underside of my forearm, my parents wouldn't let me get a tattoo, so I did what I thought was the next best thing.....BIG MISTAKE! I've spent lot's of $ to get rid of it....now its just a faint scar, that you can only see if you look at it just right.

To be young again!!!!!!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Did you do it with an eraser burn or sit with your pen and carve? lol I remember branding being the thing to do...

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
iggyshotthebear said:
Did you do it with an eraser burn or sit with your pen and carve? lol I remember branding being the thing to do...
I wish! I was actually a bit more daring than that back then, we used steak knives and razors to carve, and then we would heat up different metal items with a lighter to burn the image.........like I said I was young and stupid. BTW my parents never saw it, I moved out of the house about a week later, and have only seen them about 10 times since then. Maybe I should send my own PC to Secrets. ;)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
ok here are my tatoos not good pics but did my best :)

iggyshotthebear said:
Why yes, yes I do :D Only one though. Kind of a funny/scary tat story to go along with it though...

I went with a very tattooed friend of mine to his artist and talked to the Artist. He made me feel very comfortable before I decided on going ahead with it... I told him I wanted a butterfly that doesn't exist... He made it exist for me... Yet another selling point for me... He drew what I described TO A TEA!

Ok, so he's finished the entire outline and most of the coloring ... he was just adding a few little 'sparkle' effects here and there around the flutterby and the phone rang, scared the shitakes out of him and the gun skipped across my ankle... He was EXTREMELY apologetic and I wound up getting the 'extras' for free lol I wasn't angry I just wasnt exactly prepared for a larger tattoo... It was originally supposed to be just the butterfly which is about an inch or so long... and now with the pretty trails and everything, I have a three inch long tat lol

But very feminine pretty type tat :D Im including two pics just cause I can (mainly because my webcam is crappy and I couldnt figure out which one was better... both are crappy and dont show the TRUE colors of the butterfly)

Ohhh I LOVE yours!!! They look SO good! Mine needs recoloring BAD! Not sure I want to go through more pain! :) Scott has barbwire around his upper arm and a cross on his other.

Marys454BB said:
Mine are all here on my tattoo page..
http://home1.gte.net/res77cgr/Tattoos.html

VERY NICE!!! I did not know you had so many tattoos you wild gal u! :)

Attachments

Last edited: